I can’t believe it is that time of year already.
The holiday season is upon us.
45 days till Christmas, crazy, right?
1. Holly Golightly Bubble Bar $10.95 : Baby, it’s cold outside but we’ve got the cure for what…well…makes you cold! Crumble Holly Golightly under warm running water and you’ll start to warm up the moment the spicy clove, cinnamon and patchouli oil fragrance hits your nose. Breathe deep and luxuriate in the soothing, festive scent. Hop in the tub, sink deep into those warming waters and let the cold (and your troubles) melt away like a snowman in summer. See? Now don’t you feel warmer already? Here
2. Snow Fairy Sparkle Massage Bar $7.95: Crush this super soft, pretty pink Snow Fairy-scented angel onto the skin to reveal a fondant center filled with hydrating shea butter and fine, shimmering silver luster. Melt and smooth the rich butters all over your body to leave your skin velvety-soft, luminous and smelling of a candy shop. The subtle color evens out the skin tone, too! Now you’re ready to flutter about in your party dress. Here
3.Star Light Star Bright Luxury Bath Melt $6.95: Crush this shimmering star under running water and watch as your bath turns a deep, calming turquoise and the silvery luster spreads to create a magical, shimmering trail of starlight. Organic shea butter and extra virgin coconut oil leave your skin feeling oh-so-soft, while the zesty ginger, lavender and lime oil fragrance inspires imagination and positivity. Go ahead – make a wish upon this star! Here
4. Dashing Santa Bath Bomb $5.25: Just as jolly Old St. Nick races around delivering presents to good girls and boys on Christmas Eve, this Dashing Santa Bath Bomb will fly around the tub, dashing to and fro. His golden boots fizz away quickly, releasing an uplifting Satsuma-scented aroma made up of mandarin, bergamot and orange absolute. He also has a bit of a snowflake luster to give your water a beautiful sparkle, giving you a reason to sit back and revel in a long, lingering soak. Here
5. Butter Bear Bath Bomb $4.95: One of our favorite year round best-selling Bath Bombs, Butterball, has been transformed into a cuddly bear- just for the holidays! We know luxuriously long soaks in hot baths are a favorite winter pastime, but they can leave skin feeling a little dry. Butterbear’s generous helping of cocoa butter ensures skin stays soft and hydrated, regardless of how long you spend soaking. The comforting, blissful vanilla aroma lingers softly on the skin long after the bath. Here
6. Golden Wonder Bath Bomb $6.95: Golden Wonder is back again this year and we can’t wait to hop in the tub with this fizzy golden gift! It simply wouldn’t be a LUSH Christmas without soaking in its soft citrus fragrance; a gorgeous, uplifting blend of sweet orange, lime and cognac oils. Drop this best-seller in your bath and watch it put on a colorful show as the vibrant gifts inside reveal themselves and leave you with soft, champagne-scented skin. Here
7. The Melting Snowman Luxury Bath Melt $5.95: Our Melting Snowman Luxury Bath Melt returns this year with his skin-softening legacy and warming Hot Toddy scent. Shea butter and almond oil moisturize and soften the skin to perfection, while spicy cinnamon and clove oils create the ultimate holiday fragrance that just makes us want to sink into a hot bath on a cold, snowy night. Drop this under the tap while it’s still running and sink in to watch him melt like a real snowman, carrot nose and all. Here
8. Snow Angel Bath Bomb $7.95: Slip into the tub with this shimmering angel and you’ll instantly forget about the day’s troubles. Part Luxury Bath Melt and part Bath Bomb, this decadent treat is truly the best of both worlds! A moisturizing organic cocoa butter base dissolves into a shimmering blanket of white fizzing snow, before revealing a halo of golden luster. You may recognize this brand new yuletide innovation’s comforting and delicate marzipan fragrance from our best-selling Snowcake soap. Here
9. Yog Nog Soap $6.95: Did you know Egg Nog is the most popular Christmas drink in North America? It’s true! To honor this shared love of all things boozy and creamy, we re-imagined this drink as a vegan soap. Made with soy yogurt and a dash of festive spice, Yog Nog has that unmistakable creamy texture with a fudgy, spicy blend of clove bud and ylang ylang essential oils to leave skin super soft. We even gave it a generous dusting of aromatic cocoa and nutmeg powder. Just try not to eat it. Because after all, it’s still soap. Here
10.The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar $7.45: Isn’t he adorable? Inspired by the smallest penguins in the world (found on Philip Island, Australia), we’ve invented our very own tiny penguin for bubbly bathtime fun. Crumble yours under running water to create orange flower and bergamot-scented froth, then sink into the comforting waters and allow the Sicilian mandarin and lemon oils to transport you to a warm, sun-drenched locale. It’s the perfect way to relax after a long stressful day! Here
11.Snow Fairy Shower Gel $9.95-$29.95: Oh how we’ve missed lathering up in those fluffy pink bubbles! We crave Snow Fairy’s bubblegum and sweet vanilla fragrance all year, and just can’t imagine the holidays without her. Our famous fairy contains a smattering of biodegradable shimmering luster (or as we like to call it, Fairy Dust), so she won’t harm the earth one little bit! Sparkly, pink and candy scented – what more could we ask for?! Here
12. Snowman Shower Jelly $ 6.95: Getting clean shouldn’t be boring! Wibble and wobble this snowman-shaped Shower Jelly all over your body for a fun and fragrant showertime experience – just the thing to banish the gloom of gray winter days. Made with a fruity blend of buchu, bergamot and Sicilian lemon oils in a softening base of carrageenan seaweed and glycerin, this uplifting sudser will leave you smelling fresh and feeling soft. What’s not to love? Here
Check out the Lush website for lots more Lush goodies.
What have you picked up so far? or what is on your wishlist?