Hi Lovelies ♥
If you are in the States you know what it is….yup Scandal is finally back on our screens tonight. I have waited about 2 months for Scandal to return.
LOL lets get back to the post 🙂
I recently went to Ulta to pick up my reward. I had the choice of Ulta beauty items, but you could also either get a Revlon nail polish or a NYX Butter Lipstick. And I opted for the NYX Butter Lipstick since they have been all over the blogs and YT.
But you know one cant just leave a store with one item right….(palms to face)
If im not miss taken NYX recently released these Baked Blushes.
♥ There are 12 shades in the collection.
♥ They can be used wet or dry
• What it is: A baked blusher that can also be used as a bronzer or illuminator.
• What it does: A silky-smooth, lightweight, highly-pigmented formula that blends easily and evenly.
• Why we love it: This formula is versatile and can be used wet or dry for light to heavy application of color.
• How to use: Apply to cheekbones or apples of cheeks. Add a light dusting on top of nose, forehead, chin and décolleté when used as a bronzer or illuminator
I picked up the colour -BBL11 Chiffon-> Described as a iridescent highlight on the NYX website.
♥ It does have an sprayed overlay – you just have to work through it to get to the product.
♥ Its such a pretty colour
My pictures are not doing this blush justices…sorry
Next I picked up the NYX Butter Lipstick -which has received lots of hype lately. So I wanted to see what the hype is all about.
♥ There are 22 shades available in this collection.
• What it is: Full coverage lipstick that feels like it melts onto the lips.
• What it does: Adds a pop of color to lips.
• Why we love it: This lightweight formula is non-sticky and deposits high impact color with just one stroke.
• How to use: Apply directly on bare lips or over lip liner/primer for more pigmentation.
I picked up the shade BLS03 – Snow Cap –> Described as a beige with pink undertone.
♥ Can we just say that this is my new favourite nude lipstick. Its the perfect nude for me.
And love how buttery, hence the name it feels and applies on my lips.
Lastly I have wanted to try the NXY soft matte lip creams for a while now so I picked it up.
As you may already know or if you new to my blog. I am obsessed with matte lip products
♥ 22 shades available in this collection
♥ The colours are very opaque
• What it is: Highly pigmented, matte lip cream
• What it does: Creates various matte lip looks
• Why we love it: Delightfully creamy and lightweight, our award winning line just expanded with two captivating new shades.