Who doesn’t love a cute pair of Espadrilles for the Summer? I love wearing Espadrilles during the Spring and Summer. I purchased my first pair last year from Tory Burch and I wore them just about everyday.
Tory Burch has been my go to when it comes to Espadrilles. I have added two pairs since my first purchase. Every season she releases some really fun Espadrilles. I do wish I could find the pair I purchased last year, I won’t say I have worn them to death but they are on their way there.
1.I love this pair from Tory Burch I love how simple yet it has bits of pops of fun colours in the mix. Tory Burch also has some fun Espadrilles right now with a coconut on one and a palm tree on the other. I love those just feel like they are purposely for Summer. But yet whatever floats your boat when it comes to that. I would purchase them even though I would only wear them in Summer. I found these on the Nordstrom website, they retail for $150.00
2. These Classic Denim Espadrilles are so cute. I love that you are able to tie these up and would look so cute with a white sun dress, Or some white boyfriend jeans. The denim and the white will look so cute together. These can be found at DSW, they retail for $ 39.95
3. I am obsessed with these wedge Espadrilles from Steve Madden. They have been seeing them all over social media. I think they are very similar to the Chloe Espadrilles, which retail for $600. Maybe that is where Steve Madden got his inspiration from for these beautiful wedges. These can be found on the Steven Madden website or on DSW, they retail for $59.95
4. Target has released a bunch of fun and affordable Espadrilles for the Summer. That is amazing because not everyone can afford a really expensive pair of Espadrilles. These have a bit of platform and not entirely flat. So it is a bit different to your standard flat Espadrille. These can be found at Target and retail for $27.99
5. I love a bright coloured Espadrille, nothing more screams Summer to me. Than a bright styled Espadrille. I purchased a limited edition orange suede pair from Tory Burch late last year. I found these on the DSW website They retail for $ 39.95
6. These Espadrilles from Splendid are absolutely beautiful. I love the colour and the whole tie up detail. I picture wearing these with a beautiful dress and having lunch or dinner on the beach. They retail for $97.95
I love that there are endless styles and price points available when it comes to Espadrilles. So you are bound to find a pair and style that fit you and your budget. Espadrilles For The Summer are amazing, they are light and fun to wear.
The Chanel Espadrilles are definitely a shoe that is on my wishlist.
P.S Do not wear your Espadrilles out in the rain. Because that is how you can easily mess up your shoe. Trust me I learned the hard way.