I honestly did not need another palette, but ttlmakeupjunkie101 on YouTube, totally sold me on this palette. So I just had to “have” the Too Faced- Star Dust by Vegas Nay Palette. Check out her YouTube channel. She is one of the most honest, well spoken girls on YouTube.
If you are an Instagram addict like me you definitely know who Vegas Nay, but for those who do not know who she is. Here you go……..
Who is Vegas Nay? Noami Giannopoulos started blogging online as a hobby and quickly became an Instagram sensation attracting more than 1 million followers worldwide. Known for her beautiful makeup pictorials, Naomi is a self-taught MUA – her online blog Vegas Nay has become a beautiful network of sharing talent from all over the world.
Too Faced teamed up with Vegas Nay to create this Ulta-exclusive palette! This carefully curated collection contains 12 stunning matte and shimmer shadows, loose glitter pigment, deluxe sizes of Too Faced’s bestselling Shadow Insurance and Better Than Sex Mascara, and six glamorous looks to get you started.
This palette contains 12 expertly -curated, exclusive matte and shimmer shades.
- Chandelier (matte cream)
- Millennial (matte warm medium brown)
- Girl’s Night (matte deep warm brown) *
- #selfie (cream white with slight silver shimmer)
- Showgirl (bronzed pearl) *
- Jackpot (brown with gold shimmer) *My favourite shade
- Pink Pearl (pearl cool light pink)
- The Strip (silvered mauve) *
- Follow Me (vibrant blue purple with blue sparkle) *My least favourite, I was expecting so much more of a purple*
- Double Tap (deep red brown with violet sparkle) *
- Golden Nugget (gold foiled coppery shimmer) *
- Sin City (matte black)
P.S the ones I marked with * are my favourites in the palette
♥ I love how the shade names are Vegas and Instagram related.
The palette also contains:
- Signature how-to Glamour Guide with six looks created by Vegas Nay. (which I think a pretty helpful) *Not photographed
- Deluxe award-winning Better Than Sex Mascara – wanted to love this mascara since all the hype around it. I just think my natural eyelashes are just not long enough. For it to create that amazing look. Did love the wound though
- Deluxe Shadow Insurance Eye Primer – I stopped using eye primer, but this made me realise that it is very much needed when applying eyeshadow. My favourite eye primer out of the ones I have tried
- Loose glitter pigment in Nude Beam – such a pretty pigment and it not chunky at all
The Too Faced Star Dust palette is limited edition, there is no date on when Ulta will stop selling these.
The packaging I do feel was a bit excessive. It comes in a box, within a box that looks like a book. One side contains the palette and on the other side it contain the Better Than Sex Mascara, Shadow Insurance etc. Keep in mind I am a package hoarder as well.
It retails for $45.00 at Ulta and on Ulta.com valued at $192.00
♥ Have any of you purchased it?
♥ What are your thoughts on it?