Who does not love clothes? Clothes and beauty have a special place in my heart ♥
I was browsing the net and I landed on this website called SheIn.com and fell in love with the items I saw on the site. I immediately thought I should do a wish list on some of the clothing pieces I saw and I liked. I really like that the clothing pieces are really inexpensive and trendy.
1. White Short Sleeve Parrot Print T-Shirt: this is the first shirt that caught my eye. This shirt would go great with denim shorts or some boyfriend jeans. Hair in a bun with a nice bright lip. Perfect for Summer
2. Black Lapel Sleeveless Split Vest: These are so in right now,you can dress them up or down. Heels or some Converse etc. I feel like they look good one anyone.
3.Grey Round Neck Long Sleeve Vintage Print Shirt: I love the round neck on this shirt,I adore the print. So many looks you can rock with a shirt like this. Right now I am picturing a red lip with a bun.
4.Red and Black Asymmetric Wool Blend Cape: This might be more of a Fall/Winter piece., but I still adore a piece like this. I can just picture it with a white button up, jeans, cute black boots as a nice boho hate. Winter where art thou? 🙂
5. White Long Sleeve House Print Dep Hem Blouse: Can you see a trend I like this type of blouses/shirts. They just look so classy to me, they are blouses that can be dressed up or down. I basically picture all the shirts and blouses with jeans, boyfriend jeans at that.
6.White Catwalks Print With Zipper Top: Such a cute top, I adore the print on it as well as the cut and the zipper on the back, the high low effect going on as well. If I had great legs I would pair these with a cute pair of black shorts and some gold sandals.
7. Apricot Stand Collar Pleated Loose Blouse: Such a classy blouse to me,for some reason I get drawn to blouses like this. Just looks elegant to me. I love the pleats on it .
8. White Long Sleeve Print Zipper Blouse: This blouse kind of has like a sport lux theme going on. It looks like a jumper but the material and the print have the lux effect. Definitely, something that you can dress up or down.
9.Navy Lapel Asymmetrical Loose Chiffon Blouse: Even though they say it is a blouse, to me it looks more like a waterfall type of jacket. I totally adore how these look on. The material looks super lightweight, so you could rock this in the Summer time. I think these look good one everyone.
Have you ever shopped at SheIn.com? Did you like the clothes?