I must confess I have not been in Lush since December of last year, now that I think about it. Oh goodness what has come over me LOL
I love when Lush rolls out their holiday goodies. Something about what they come up with in their kitchens, just excite me so much.
1. Bubblegrub (Bubble Bar) $7.95 – This adorable little critter is here to transform your tub into a silky, softening and bubbly haven! Crumble him up under your running tap, then dive under a blanket of sweet vanilla, tonka and sandalwood foam. Its creamy organic shea butter filling leaves skin velvety-soft, and his Fairtrade vanilla pod antennae steep in the bath water for a truly rich and indulgent soak.
2. Fluffy Egg (Bubble Bar) $5.95 – The original Easter egg-shaped Bath Bomb, Fluffy Egg is a classic customer favorite that we bring back each Easter for its masses of incredibly loyal fans. While we love the cheery pink color, it’s the intoxicating candy-sweet aroma that will really draw you in to its fluffy ways! Pop this one in the tub to sink deep into softening, brilliantly pink water—you’ll be left smelling like scrumptious vanilla cotton candy. Delicious!
3. Bunch of Carrots (Bubble Bar) $12.95 – These adorable bunch of carrots may look like you’ve just plucked them from the garden, but they’re actually our freshest and fruitiest springtime bath invention! Hop into the tub with piles of rich, frothy lemon-bergamot bubbles and you’ll have a spring in your step in no time. Each carrot will create at least one bubbly bath, so you’ll get loads of bathing bliss out of this bunch!
4. Hoppity Poppity (Bath Bomb) Sold Out Online $4.95 -Hop into the tub with this adorable bunny for a poppity good time! With a fresh and earthy fragrance of violet, lime and lavender, this rabbit will bring your tub alive with the fragrant joys of springtime. We’ve filled Hoppity Poppity with vibrant green popping candies too, so it will crackle, pop and hop all over the tub as it fizzes. When it’s time to leap out of the bath, you’ll be left with soft, freshly scented skin.
5. Golden Egg (Bath Bomb) $8.95 – You can stop hunting for eggs, because the hunt ends here! This spectacular invention has combined a Bath Bomb and a Luxury Bath Melt to create (drum roll please…) the Bath Bomb Melt! Its creamy, moisturising cocoa butter exterior encases a fizzy Bath Bomb center, and the whole egg is dusted in a delicate golden luster. Even better? It has the classic honey-toffee fragrance of our best-selling Honey I Washed The Kids soap.
6. The Immaculate Eggception Yellow (Bath Bomb) $12.95 -Inside each giant fizzy egg is a secret surprise. What is it? You’ll just have to crack the Bath Bomb shell to find out. Get a hold of your egg, line up the seam with the edge of a hard surface and give it one good WHACK! Once it’s cracked, you can drop half the shell in your tub for an energizing ylang ylang, grapefruit and vanilla bath. Save the other half and the mysterious treat inside for two more luxurious soaks.
7. Pot O Gold (Shower Jelly) $6.95 -11.95 – It’s just what you hope to find at the end of a rainbow – a Pot O’ Gold! This Shower Jelly is packed with fresh ingredients like pineapples and oranges to soften and cleanse your skin, as well as a hint of vanilla to give it a soothing touch. We’ve also filled this little pot with a shimmering luster to leave your skin kissed with a bit of gold.
8. Carrot Soap (6.95) This soap may look like a giant carrot – I would probably have to see this in store as I don’t see it, but it certainly doesn’t smell like one! Instead, it’s an energizing, tropical blend of Sicilian lemon oil and fruity buchu oil that’s sure to put some spring in your step. A healthy helping of cocoa butter softens and moisturises your skin as you wash, and carrot oil lends its nourishing, conditioning qualities to leave your skin feeling smooth, clean and refreshed.
Check out Lush website for these adorable goodies
Will you be picking up something from Easter goodies at Lush?