Hi Lovelies ♥
I have really been trying to step my skin game up,and it is something I said I want to focus on more. And to be honest I have been slacking. So I thought why don’t do a blog post on it. So I would kind of have in my face.
Besides, it is something we all need to invest in and take care of as we age.
These are some skin care items I have been wanting to try for a while now. I have loads of products in my Sephora shopping cart, just sitting in there. For reference and shopping purposes.
1. Clinique: Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm $28.50 here – I think I might have a little obsession with cleansing balms and oils. I have heard this one is pretty good, so it is on the top of my list.
2. Mario Badescu: Strawberry Face Scrub $ 15.00 here – I think this probably one of the skin care brands I want to try the most from Ulta. The skin care products are also at a reasonable price.
3. Vichy: Purete Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser $19.50 here – Ulta has only recently started carrying Vichy products. And I am pretty excited to get my hands on these. As I have seen a few UK beauty bloggers mention this brand.
4. First Aid Beauty : Ultra Repair Cream $28.00 here – I have heard such great things from the brand and I am ready to get my hands on something from First Aid Beauty. I also want to see what the hype is about, this might be second item on this very long list.
5. Ren: EverCalm Global Protection Day Cream $45.00 here – ‘An antiaging moisturizer for skin that is delicate or affected by everyday stressors like smoke and pollution’. Now does that not sound like a day cream we all need? sign me up lol
6. GlamGlow :Super Mud Clearing Treatment $ 69.00 here – I have tried the Youth Mud a sample I got from Sephora, but I did not notice a difference. I do want to purchase the $20 one to see if I might notice a difference than.
7. Ren: V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream $55.00 here – I think most of us forget it is just as important to hydrate our skin at night-time. And this sounds like a pretty good night cream.
8. Ren: Rosa Centifolia No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm $48.00 here – See I told I have an obsession with cleansing balms, this is another one I would love to try.
What are some of your skin care musts?