Hi Lovelies ♥
I know I have been missing in action. No particular reason why I have been missing, but I am a Mommy first and for most , and just felt a little uninspired. But I am back to blogging 🙂
I know we are almost in the middle of the month, but it is never to late to mention my May wish list. You can kind of say its a high-end one.
1. Acrylic Case 5 Drawers – $27.95 at Muji
I definitely need a storage ’cause what I have going on right now is not working. My lipsticks have storage but my other goodies need a home. So this is like a big wish
2. Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Body Crème – $75.00 at Saks Fifth Avenue
Ok, this is honestly not something I would usually go for, but I have heard great things about this body creme – Am i stretching it?
3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette – $58.00 at Sephora
There has been so much hype on these Hourglass goodies lately and I want to try something from the line.
4. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal – $41.00 at Sephora
I want to try the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal, but that has been sold out online and in stores. And a fellow blogger said this is just as good as the pressed one.
5. Dermalogica NormalDry Skin Kit at Ulta
This year I decided that I wanted to give more attention to my skin and I have heard great things about Dermalogica, now just for me to get my hands on this goodies.
6. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel $48.00 at Macys
This item is a must for me to get into my collection.
7. Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge $18.00 at Sephora
I have heard a lot about this cleansing sponge in the last couple of weeks from a few bloggers. So I am excited to try this sponge. Boscia has been coming out with a lot of awesome cleansing products for the skin lately
8. High Hell Ankle Boot Sandal $ 79.00 at Zara
Such a cute ankle boot, its comes in a dark blue and black at the bottom. One can never go wrong with shoes from Zara.
Happy wishing to me 🙂