Hi Lovelies ♥
Trust you all are well, and ready for the weekend 🙂
Who loves wandering in drugstore isles? Yup, I know I do. I find it very relaxing.
My husband does not understand the ‘issue’ lol why would he ?? hahahaha
I thought what could I blog about next and I thought why not blog about some of my top drugstore products. They are inexpensive and the quality is pretty good
1. elf Contour Blush & Bronzer in St Lucia – First of all I have heard that this is a dupe for Nars -Orgasm & Laguna ($30) but this duo is just $3 at Target and I know a few drugstores are starting to carry elf products. The bronzer can look a little muddy on me, but I have learnt to apply it really light handed. But the contouring blush is so pretty!!
2.L’Oreal 24 HR infallible in 892 Amber Rush – Can I just say we all need one of these infallible’s in our make-up collections. They are a great as an eyeshadow base to make your eyeshadow pop and last longer. And they are also great to be worn alone. I wish I could all of the shades. #makeuphoader
3. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – If you do not own the Beauty Blender $19 this RT miracle complexion sponge is a great alternative ant its only $6 at Ulta. It’s a little denser than the Beauty Blender but it’s almost just as good. I have heard some say it’s even better than the Beauty Blender and you can buy like 3 of these sponges .
And if you think mine is dirty it’s not – the foundation stains it
4. L’Oreal True Match Lumi in N3 Natural Buff – This is honestly the foundation I like using ( one thing I am not is a foundation hoader) I like using up my foundation before I try a new foundation, is that weird? I have heard some say that this is a dupe for Nars SheerGlow foundation. Which I have sampled and I totally love it. Its a lot more dewy than the True Match Lumi. And I am all for a foundation that will give me that dewy look, as I do have normal to dry skin. I’m not sure this foundation would work on someone who already has oily (dewy) skin. ‘Cause I am sure you do not want that extra luminosity
5. Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream Kiss – If you do not any of these go get you a couple and keep them in your purse and make-up bag. They are so buttery and moisturising on the lips and with all that comes really great smells. I usually apply it before I go to bed and I wake up with soft and moisturised lips. You can find these at almost all the drugstore for like $3.
6. NYX HD Concealer in CW06 Glow – This is a really nice concealer. Its nice and creamy – I can see its creasing on some. But this does not crease on me as much as the NARS creamly concealer does on me. And its nice that they have a few colours in the collection.
7. Milani Colour Statement in Uptown Mauve – These are some of the best lipsticks are drugstore. They come in array of colours. They do not dry out the lips and they have like a watermelon scent. So if you are sensitive to scents, this might not be for you. The packaging is also nice and sleek
8. elf Eyelid Primer – If you do not own the Urban Decay Primer potion , do not worry because this elf primer is almost the exact same thing. And the great thing about it,its like $3. You can’t beat that with a stick.
9. NYX Baked Blush +illuminator +bronzer in Chiffon – These baked blushes are fairly new from NYX and I love them. They can be used for bronzing or has a highlighter. I kinda use it as a blush, but I apply it very lightly.
10. Wet n Wild in Walking on Eggshells – Hands down I am going to say these a probably the best drugstore eyeshadows. They are so pigmented. Hands down my top favourite. Not all of them are a hit, but the trio quads and the 8 pan shadows are great.
11. L’Oreal Voluminous original in Blackest black – In my opinion L’Oreal has the best mascaras to me. I have bought a few from other brands, but I always go back to L’Oreal. And i especially like this mascara because it’s so black you really can see a difference when i apply it to my lashes.
12. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush – Can we just saw that the Real Technique brushes are honestly the best drugstores brushes?! You can get an eye and face brush collection for less than $20 at Ulta. They are awesome brushes. But I especially love the expert face brush. It applies your foundation on so flawlessly. I do wish they could release a blending brush similar to the MAC and Sigma ones. Because I believe everyone needs a good blending brush.
What are some of your top drugstore favs?
Look out for my top high-end products coming soon.